Monday, October 27, 2008

Pantang -- Is it a curse?? Happy Deepavali..

FootPrints

Happy Diwali to all who celebrating it. Sadly, no one invited me for their open house, most probably I have less than 10 friends who celebrating Diwali. In conjunction of Deepavali, I had to bring mom to the nearest beach. Mandi laut. One of the pantang. Buang sial, just like every end.. Semua mau buang sial kunun.. My grandma says yang penting air masin, air laut, and I was like, Owkay.. air masin, air laut, then why beach? Ikut cakap ja la.. We end up by droping Nexus, Karambunai where me paling biasa punya beach laa.. But, bukan juga mamy mandi, p cuci kaki, cuci telinga, cuci muka only. That's all and I was like.. aaa.. ok.. (not looking at mom.. but look at bikinis view.. ahaks!)

The Beach
Lebih Ramai Dari Biasa even hujan..

Froggie
Syok tengok fountain

2 comments:

markiekadus said...

Same as me... Nobody invited. Last year ada lai... ni tahun, tah mana pigi... trip-trip pigi salim saja lah... wekekekeke...

pasal pantang tu mimang mo kana ikut saja... tidak mo ikut susah juga... ketulahan urang bilang... hehehehe

Girllyen said...

mark.. ok lagi laa Salim.. sya langsung teda.. hehehe.. Ya.. pantang mesti ikut.. nanti kotulahan kan..