Sunday, October 12, 2008

When I addicted to the internet

This what had happened to me since I addicted to the internet..

Advantages:

1. Always stays at home
2. Learn how to manage time wisely
3. I can cook Italian food even my mom don't like cheese
4. Have fun getting tips of beauty and applied to myself (i'm getting fairer!)
5. I save a lot of time rather than going out shopping and get blister
6. Save a lot of credit to call my cousin who is in Swiss now
7. Keep in touch with all my friends in the same time
8. Gather so many information on my assignment (no need to walk to the state library)
9. Watch so many movies without buy a single ticket
10. Listen to all the musics in the world

Disadvantages:

1. Too much gathering with friends on the net
2. Less exercises
3. I got Panda's eyes
4. Waste money for shopping online
5. Always gets angry when the internet is down
6. Too much of information, takes time to sort it
7. Watch movies too often
8. I have backache!
9. My Friends start saying me "Sombong!" hadoii..
10. Think of buying DSLR.. (haha.. last but not least)


P/s: Sorry for my Engrish!

6 comments:

Isa said...

Girl.. u r not alone.. hehehe.. :p

i got panda's eyes too.. kekeke

Girllyen said...

How to get rid off it?

markiekadus said...

paitong dia tujuh inci kalau mo kluar... wekekekekekeke...

Isa said...

How to get rid off it??

inda payah... biar ja girl.. panda kiut bah.. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Veralynnnnn!!You need to tell me what software you are using for your editing. Geram sy gk tu bubble2 ko! Dont tell me its Photoshop or Corel Draw?? Saya blanja ko Yoyo kalau ko bagitau sy. Atau kalau ko mau Bacardi pun boleh. Wakkakakakaka. Jgn ko pura2 ndak balas sy ah. Sy gigit ko oh! *Eleanor*

Girllyen said...

tukoi paitung 7 inci.. terus macam rupa eye bag la tu.. ya kan.. kiut juga kan isa.. Eleanor!!! Sorry to say.. but.. it is Photoshop.. but for the Frame, it come from the camera itself..