Thursday, October 2, 2008

Top Reason Why I Move to Blogger

Thank you for being a good follower of my blog, your visits are very much appreciated. The reason why I move to Blogger is simply because Google amaze me and less complicated than Wordpress. Although I studied IT before it doesn't mean that I have mastered all the skill. [Remember: I'm bad in English Grammar too, so please bare with me.]

After a couple of hours organized this blog, at last siap laa sikit.. Well.. For those who never been to my blog before, below is my previous blog where just formally moved to Blogspot. I love wordpress because I have full control of the layout but most of the blogger recommended to me to go here.. So, ok, now I'm here.. Do drop some messages~ And.. again.. Selamat Hari Raya.. ;)

Until we meet again WordPress.. Hi Blogspot..

No comments: