Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged again!

Again I've been tagged by Aleaf on Thursday, September 18, 2008 (a day before Fionz tagged me for the Wedding Tag)

1. The person who tag/pass you this is?
-> Aleaf http://imnotagreenbag.blogspot.com/

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
-> Classmate, good friend.

3. Your five impression of her/him?
-> F - un
-> U - nderstanding
-> N - ice
-> N - aughty
-> Y - outh -TM

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
-> He always company me when I ask for a company

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
-> Kau bidah oo.. wakakakak.. jaga ko aleaf!

6. If she/he becomes your lover you will?
-> Will vomit.. hahaha.. WE can't be lover!

7. If she/he becomes your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
-> Be a man!

8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
-> Ignore him.. I don't like creating enemies..

9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
-> He is jealous for what I am now.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
-> Thanks because being a good friend

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
-> He is nice

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
-> Immature but at least I'm not hypocrite being myself

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
-> Friendly but it creates problem to me

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
-> My grammar

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
-> Me, myself and I, why should I be like other people?

16.For people that care and like you, say something to them :
-> May God bless you all, I might not caring enough but I love you all

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
-> 10 Person? Whoah.. That's a lot..
1. Fiona
2. Noy
3. Laura Lrell
4. Sharin Said
5. Olumis
6. Isa
7. Roy2Lips
8. Jill
9. Anak Badak
10. Cai

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
-> He is single now

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
-> Male

20. If number 7. and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
-> Ya.. i think so, both are good friends.. cannot be more than friends because they have same gender

21. What is no.2 studying about?
-> TESL

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
-> Err.. Through SabahRhinos.com

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
-> Slow and steady

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
-> Yes..

25. Will you woo no.3?
-> Cannot!

26. How about number 7?
-> VOmit!

27. Is no. 4 single?
-> Single but I'm not quite sure whether he is available or not

28. What is the surname of no.5?
-> Sylvester

29. What's the hobby of no.10?
-> Hugs and Kisses

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
-> I have no idea - i don't think they know each other

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
-> UMS - she just graduated

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
-> She is Fiona

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
-> Never thought in mind

34. Where does no.9 live at?
-> House of course

35. What colour does no.4 like?
-> black?

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
-> I don't know

37. is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
-> Ya.. i think so.. (rotl! HAHAH..)

38. What is no.6 doing now?
-> Beraya..

Ok.. cukup cukup.. panat juga tag tag ni.. haha.. Bah.. guys..

1. Fiona
2. Noy
3. Laura Lrell
4. Sharin Said
5. Olumis
6. Isa
7. Roy2Lips
8. Jill
9. Anak Badak
10. Cai

Jangan lupa k.. ;)

2 comments:

aleaf said...

berani kau .. ahahha

Girllyen said...

hahaha.. mesti lah~